Thursday, August 27, 2020

Penang Bookshelf

I just came across Penang Bookshelf, an online bookstore which has a good selection of local and international books including my own, "Departure Points".  But you can order direct from my Sabah's publishers, Natural History Publications (here). Or email me direct and I will send a copy to you anywhere in Malaysia for RM55.00 inclusive of postage. As for Singapore, it will be SGD25 a copy as postage cost a bit more.
As I do not plan to seek any endorsement from any person or institution. I trust in the Lord for those who read the book, the writing speaks for itself as Paul says, "let each man examine his own work, and then he will have reason to boast in regard to himself alone, and not in regard to another" (Galatians 6:4).

No comments:

Post a Comment