Thursday, September 30, 2021

Revelation & End-Time Webinar

I am excited about conducting this forthcoming Revelation's Webinar organized by a Singaporean Church. 157 participants already registered and it will be telecast over live-stream and Zoom. I have conducted End-Time seminars at least once a year for a long time now, even during these times of pandemic. Last year, my home-church in Likas, KK invited me in a live-stream seminar and at the end of the day 1,870 people had viewed the 2-hour plus talk with another member of the panel. I have no doubt the book of Revelation is one book which requires much study and only certain people are granted the ability to interpret it accordingly by God's grace.

It is God himself who chooses to whom He will reveal Himself and the End-time mysteries that come with it. It is the Lamb's book with the Lamb authorized to unseal its 7 seals and to whom He will choose to show to the church the things that are to come. Early this morning a pastor from Ranau texted me about a message he received about the Rapture and other matters. I replied about 9am and told him to look at the Scripture and I texted several passages for him to consider - the antichrist/the beast, the two witnesses, and the great tribulation/persecution to come.

No comments:

Post a Comment