Saturday, October 2, 2021

My Books (Once More)


Without solicitation both my books, "Departure Points" and "Tafsiran Injil Yohanes" (John's Gospel commentary in Malay) have received many positive feedback and commendations. I am not in anyway promoting myself but these two books have great spiritual treasures. Departure Points is the story of my life and mission in Sabah, East Malaysia and John's Gospel commentary is a commentary written in Malay, which I think is the first-ever publication in the Bahasa Melayu or Malay language in that commentary genre. I am pleased with both of my works.Departure Points is basically a book of my life devoted to Christian service, and the life lived by the grace of God, pursuing His will and purpose and seeing His mighty works manifested time and time again in my first 25 years of Christian service. Will I write a volume 2? For sure when I turn 70 years old, God willing. But a Malay version similar to that of Departure Points could be in the offing. And also John's Gospel's commentary Vol.2 from ch. 13-21. After next Saturday's Webinar I am taking my annual leave and hopefully by the end of it, I could start with another writing project. I need time to sit still without distraction of active ministry of preaching and Bible study to plan ahead with my research and publication.   



No comments:

Post a Comment