Wednesday, August 16, 2023

Mid Week Travails

It is tough going through a week. It is relentless. From Tuesday to Friday delivering a series of 3 hours lectures on NT studies. As much as I enjoy teaching, fatigue sets in by mid-week. I have three hours on Ephesians tomorrow night. And I shall be preparing for them tonight and tomorrow morning. And there is no Semester break as we are going off to Korea where I shall be preaching after two days in Busan and then to Daegu.

When I arrive back in Kota Kinabalu, the break would have ended and I go around the mill again. Perhaps time is short. I got 14 students in my year 1 class, 10 in my year 3 class, 6 on Galatians for MDiv and MMin and one MTheol student whom I teach NT methodology. That’s a total 31 students that I could influence for God’s glory. Some students are very enthusiastic and I pray I live up to their expectations. 

No comments:

Post a Comment