Sunday, March 2, 2014

Seminar on Revelation (no. 9)

It was a good time for revelation. I started out at 7.15am thinking that I could get a seat on the 190 bus to Bible House where the seminar was held. It was again packed to the full but I got there in good time, the first to arrive at 8.30am for the 9am Seminar. We had 5 sessions, 3 in the morning and 2 in the afternoon with a final 30 minutes Q & A.
Six other participants came from different churches from the host church and it was a wonderful time. I did not feel the strain while speaking in the afternoon and I felt fresh right to the end, almost 6 hours of teaching. We ended at 5pm sharp and had fellowship for another 15 minutes.
The pastor was kind to walk me to the nearby bustop and I took bus 171 back to Upper Bukit Timah. I stopped at Beauty World for dinner and enjoyed a coffee over Saturday news. By the time I got home, it was 7.30pm with praise and rejoicing in my heart having served the Lord by sharing His Word. Next Friday I shall be heading to KL for another Saturday's seminar on Revelation. It will not be the same as a different audience demands a different approach though the truth is constant and the Word unchangeable and John's Revelation is there for all who fear Him and long for His coming. Maranatha!

No comments:

Post a Comment