Monday, February 10, 2020

Commentary 3 Years in the Making

I just came across my old blogpost dated November 2017 where I wrote about my commentary progress and at that time I had reached John 4 and somewhat delayed as I had to speak in a number of Christmas services throughout the State that December 2017. Not only I flew to LABUAN but also to Sandakan for Christmas but the commentary did not stop but continued until I finished it on New Year’s Day 2020 and last Saturday on the last day of the Lunar New Year (full moon) I received my first copies from my printers with absolute joy to see the actual book in my hand.
One of my proof readers had asked me to complete the commentary to the end of the Gospel which I shall start within months and hope to get it done by end of 2021. My aim is by 65 years old I have at least 7 books published which means with three books published, it is certainly within the realm of the possible, but we serve a God in whom nothing is impossible so I am praying for a double portion, like what I preached last week. That would mean perhaps 14 books or more as God is able to do much more and beyond what we think or pray or ask for (Eph 3:20).

No comments:

Post a Comment