Monday, September 23, 2024

David and his 400 men

I have no doubt I will finally make it. The greater the obstacles the greater my determination to see it through. It is a fight between good and evil. And light shall prevail over darkness. Darkness may reign for a while but the light of dawn will surely break through. Everywhere I have my 400 men. Perhaps that’s why they fear and shake in their boots or else they would have more sense not to do what they are doing.

King Saul may rage for a few years but at the end his life comes to an inglorious end like those of the wicked. They choose to fight against Your anointed one. They choose to hate the righteous and they will pay for their folly while I have my 400 men. Even in church yesterday as much as I tried to hide it from the leaders but when they asked I had to tell them the truth. Truth is always divisive. I can see some are for me and some are not. I have to be wise with what I said but I still have my 400 men. Tonight my Insta followers reach 400 for the first time. Not all of them are my men but most would be well disposed towards me. For I have my 400 men.  

No comments:

Post a Comment