Wednesday, December 30, 2020

My New Book


It should have been out a month ago, but due to some inadvertent delay, my new book might just see another launch middle of January 2021. It is tough getting one’s books published in Kota Kinabalu. There are few good publishers and printers around. Sad to say Malaysian public is not a reading public, much less in Sabah, my home state. I just don’t feel any excitement for books, even good Christian books. Perhaps that’s a reflection of the end-time Church which lacks fervency and passion, and suffers famine not of food or drinks, but the hearing the word of the Lord. So it is doubly hard for me to engage in this writing and publication ministry, but I plan to plough on as and when directed by the Lord. Unless the Lord builds the house, the builders build in vain. Unless the Lord inspires the authors, the scholars write in vain. But God’s calling and gifts are irrevocable. My first book was on the toughest book of the Bible, the book of Revelation. My new book is one of the toughest in the Old Testament. A commentary on the Song of Solomon. If it is not God willing me on, there is no way I could have written what I have written. All glory be to God and the edification of Christ’s body, the Church.

No comments:

Post a Comment