Tuesday, March 5, 2024

“I have given you multiple gifts”

Besides preaching, worship is essential to any Christian gathering. Despite standing between five men I was right in the middle in the front row I was moved by the worship of the whole church. When His people focus on Him, He comes to bless His children with His presence and answers their many needs. I raised my hand, just one hand for the first couple of songs because I did not want to intrude on my neighbours just a few inches besides me.

But when the worship song came along I was moved in my heart to fully express my adoration to the Lord and both my hands went up high into the heavens. And I was given to see the visions of God in His majesty and glory with heavenly creatures swirling around His throne worshipping Him crying out “Holy Holy Holy”. Then I saw dark clouds mixed with fire like thick dark red clouds and out of the midst of it suddenly the Lord appeared and everything turned into white in pure light of the heavenlies. 

The Lord poured on me rivers of waters out of the depths of His being (He needed no buckets) for He is the well of living waters. And I felt myself wholly washed by these torrents of waters coming over me perhaps just in a few seconds. In the vision I realized I did not feel wet at all but that the graces of the Lord represented by the rivers of waters came all over me. Then the Lord spoke: “I have given you multiple gifts; use them all for My glory” saith the Lord. 

No comments:

Post a Comment