Saturday, February 2, 2013

Head-coverings & Headship in 1 Corinthians

I required my NT 2 class to read a journal article by Mark Finney's "Honour, Head-coverings and Headship" JSNT 33.1 (2010) 31-58 for my lectures on 1 Corinthians 11-14 next Thursday. And also another article by Barry Smith on the Lord's Supper from Bulletin for Biblical Research. My classes in the New Testament (NT 2 and John's Gospel) read on average 1 to 2 articles per week plus textbook materials as well. Beside Gary Burge's New Testament in Antiquity, this Semester I am using Walter Taylor's Paul: Apostle to the Nations (2012) which I first read at Otago University Central Library early December last year. The photo here is taken from Alberto Angela's A Day in the Life of Ancient Rome.

No comments:

Post a Comment