Saturday, February 9, 2013
The Year of the Dragon Ends
1) I taught a course on the book of Revelation for 13 evenings from Jan to May 2012 for 80 students.
2) I was appointed Acting Dean of Students from July to December 2012.
3) I conducted a week-end seminar on the book of Revelation for 240 people in KL last October.
4) I spent most of the month of December 2012 with my son in New Zealand.
6) I am teaching 23 students in my Gospel of John elective this year from Jan to May 2013.
When the next Year of the Dragon comes, I will have reached the ripe old age of 60 and I know, Lord that the next 12 years of my life will be critical in accomplishing Your work until I can say like my Lord Jesus, "Father, I have finished the work that You have given me to do" (John 17). Lord, my years are getting shorter before I go in the way of my forefathers, Abraham, Isaac and Jacob; so cause me to do Your will and when it is done, I could say like David that "I have done Your will in my generation".
In a crowded field of scholarship, I am delighted to see my name mentioned along with 40 or more scholars by Russell Morton's Recent Res...
This year is in many ways an epoch-making year. From the inauguration of the POTUS last January we will be witnessing the elections of three...
Tomorrow, God willing I shall be conducting my 13th End-time seminar. I started teaching on the book of Revelation by way of seminar in 2010...
Perhaps it is a redundancy. One does not have to be in a desert to feel the silence of solitude. In the midst of a noisy crowd provided our ...