Saturday, February 9, 2013
The Year of the Dragon Ends
1) I taught a course on the book of Revelation for 13 evenings from Jan to May 2012 for 80 students.
2) I was appointed Acting Dean of Students from July to December 2012.
3) I conducted a week-end seminar on the book of Revelation for 240 people in KL last October.
4) I spent most of the month of December 2012 with my son in New Zealand.
6) I am teaching 23 students in my Gospel of John elective this year from Jan to May 2013.
When the next Year of the Dragon comes, I will have reached the ripe old age of 60 and I know, Lord that the next 12 years of my life will be critical in accomplishing Your work until I can say like my Lord Jesus, "Father, I have finished the work that You have given me to do" (John 17). Lord, my years are getting shorter before I go in the way of my forefathers, Abraham, Isaac and Jacob; so cause me to do Your will and when it is done, I could say like David that "I have done Your will in my generation".
In a crowded field of scholarship, I am delighted to see my name mentioned along with 40 or more scholars by Russell Morton's Recent Res...
Perhaps it is a redundancy. One does not have to be in a desert to feel the silence of solitude. In the midst of a noisy crowd provided our ...
This year is in many ways an epoch-making year. From the inauguration of the POTUS last January we will be witnessing the elections of three...
It is time to reflect on the first half of the year. The second half has just begun. What have I done for the Lord? It is good to have a rep...