Wednesday, May 15, 2013

Finale

I have just handed in the final Greek 2 results to the Academic Dean's office after 5 hours of marking since the exams were completed yesterday. The final grade consists of the total marks obtained based on yesterday's final exams (45%), 5 exercises (20%), 2 Quizzes (10%) and 1 mid-Semester Test (15%).
Congratulations to my Greek students who have done well and this Semester everyone passed! It also marks the finale to my 5-year stint in teaching Greek 1 & 2. I wish my students well as they pursue their NT study in Greek in the coming Semesters; they are the fruits of my ministry like the bananas picked from my garden, offered to God the Father through His Son, Jesus Christ in the power of the Holy Spirit, the trinue God who has empowered me to persevere, rising early, teaching Greek week in and week out for 10 full Semesters.

No comments:

Post a Comment