Thursday, April 28, 2016

"From Jerusalem, Judea to Samaria, and unto the ends of the earth" (Acts 1:8)

The preaching theme for the month of April at College has been Acts 1:8. So for almost a whole month, I listened to 3rd and 4th year students expound on that verse. I have in my office, a map of Ranau on my left and a map of Sabah on my right. Fulfilling the Lord's command in Acts 1:8 has been my life and ministry goal. Ranau is my Jerusalem and Sabah is my Judea. My Samaria are neighbouring States and countries - Sarawak, Singapore, Semenanjung (West Malaysia), Philippines, and Indonesia.
From Kota Kinabalu, flight time to Manila is 1 hour and 45 minutes, 2 hours Singapore, 2 hours 15 mins, KL and 2 and a half hours to Jakarta. Slightly further is Hong Kong just under 3 hours. I have preached in all of these neighbouring cities and countries including Hong Kong except the Philippines. My next target is Manila just to complete my Samaria and four or five States in Peninsular. Then my next aim is the rest of the world, perhaps in Seoul this July and as far as Europe and the United States in the near future.

No comments:

Post a Comment