Saturday, February 17, 2018

Who is my Family?

I have had several rounds of family reunion and dinners and another lunch tomorrow. But who is my family? I miss my College family. I rather be with them than with the ungodly and unbelievers. It is better one day in the Lord’s house than a thousand elsewhere. Tomorrow College’s Chapel continues for probably half the College Community that did not return to their villages for the Lunar NY weekend. I am taking another week off to be with my son who is returning to Kota Kinabalu tomorrow. I may just make a quick trip to Ranau with my son to teach my Thursday class on John’s Gospel, though officially I am on leave for about 10 days. There is nothing much for me to do in KK. My true family is in Ranau. I long to be with them.

No comments:

Post a Comment