Tuesday, October 17, 2023

Commentary on Galatians (2nd Printing)

Within 6 months, all my 220 copies of my Galatians were sold out. I had to print extra copies to cater for the demand and I had just instructed my printers to print another 300 copies. I hope 30 copies could be sent in time for graduation by courier. On top of that, I had printed 500 copies on "Trinity. A Collection of Essays and Sermons" and I hope to receive all the books by month's end. It's incredibly hectic work getting two books up and running while dealing with delivering four courses within a week. Thankfully by next week, lectures will cease except one for my MTheol student whom I need to meet and give my final lectures during exam week. Then, there will be plenty of marking but my two books keep me excited that from mid-Nov when my itinerant ministry commences, I will have all my books ready for sale in churches that I shall be visiting and ministering. As far as Galatians is concerned, I am thrilled to go for the 2nd printing as I have taught a class on Galatians over 14 weeks and my students have been appreciative of their text book, the commentary on Galatians that I wrote in Malay and published late last year. Now I am thinking about my 7th book which could be the 2nd volume of my John's Gospel commentary published Feb 2020. I think 2024 is a good time, but thinking of writing and commenting on every verse for 9 chapters (John 13-21) seems exhausting but let's see what the end of year brings onto New Year 2024. My desire to write something on Ecclesiastes is still there, two years ago I thought I could write something in celebration of my 60th birthday which is only 9 months away. Kyrie Eleison! 

No comments:

Post a Comment