Saturday, October 28, 2023

Doors of Ministry

Suddenly within the past week, multiple Ministry opportunities opened up. I am travelling to the north only about 2 hours to a village which has a big church that can sit 700 people. Then on 12th Nov I am preaching in the city centre right here within 2kms of my temporary residence. Instead of one, suddenly three services require my preaching in two churches over the 18-19th Nov weekend. And this is followed by 2 more Sunday services in KK at the end of the month.

This sudden surge of invitations mirrors the year of 2016 when I was suddenly transferred from my Ranau church to lead the Bible College. In Nov-Dec, I preached more than 20 sermons in 7 different places. This year already 6 places are confirmed, God willing. The Lord’s timing is perfect. I had the final 2 hours’ lectures with my MTheol student. I had to drink water several times during that 2 hour long lectures. I remember that at Oxford University there is one to one tutorial or in small groups of two or three. I enjoy my time as lecturer and next Semester could be the last. Whatever happens I am determined that when I turn 60 I do not want to fell stuck at anything or anywhere and that Jesus Christ is my commander and when He commands I will go. 

No comments:

Post a Comment