Thursday, June 29, 2023

Doctoral Seminar

I was invited to be the respondent to a doctoral candidate's presentation and thesis proposal which I duly carried out yesterday via Zoom. It was a quick affair lasting just 35 minutes with the student taking about 18 minutes to present and I took exactly 10 minutes to respond.

I thought the candidate would reply to my response but she only thanked me and then the moderator asked for questions from the floor which took 6 or 7 mins with two other candidates raising questions. The topic presented was about the Sea in the book of Revelation and why the Sea is no more in the new heaven and the new earth. I would now need to write up my report with a list of publications which I will do tomorrow or over the weekend as next week is the start of the Semester and I have three courses BTh/MDiv to teach and one MTh module on methodology. I look forward to starting this new phase of my life and as long as it lasts I will do my best by God's grace.

No comments:

Post a Comment