Monday, July 17, 2023

Galatians Commentary 2nd Printing

I have sold out my first printing of 200 copies of the Galatians commentary in Malay. Even the first 40 copies that contained typos were sold out at a discount. I am printing another 20 copies for my students here. I might have to do another 100 copies soon.

After two weeks, a number of students came up to me and commented how the commentary hd helped them. I did not even choose Galatians for the Pauline epistles but instead I chose to teach Ephesians. For the Gospels I chose the Gospel of Matthew but because a number of students had bought the book on the Gospel of John's commentary earlier now their friends also wanted to buy the book. Yesterday three small books were sold for RM5.00. My book on Galatians sells for RM45.00 to RM55.00 in the bookstores. John's Gospel goes for RM40.00 per copy and both books are cheap for the knowledge and learning that are contained threrein. 

No comments:

Post a Comment