Saturday, July 29, 2023

Preaching Overseas

I found myself preparing two overseas’ sermons, one in KL next Sunday and at the end of August in South Korea. Yesterday I was so tired after four days of non-stop lecturing, all full three hours each that I slept in the afternoon for a whole hour. This morning I found myself preparing a short sermon for my Korean trip.

Once the Word of the Lord comes to me, I know the Lord wants be to in South Korea though I had declined the invitation when I was asked the first time. It will be on “time and space” though in the sermon I will start with space and then, time. Whether it is translated into Korean or not, I know not but it will be about 1,500 words in all. A very short sermon but it is a good start. The KL trip is coming up in less than a week’s time and I have a full set of lectures plus participating in a seminar on my one free day on Monday. I look forward to welcoming my friend from Indonesia and he has been a good friend, keeping in touch and sending me his recently published books few months ago. 

No comments:

Post a Comment