Saturday, June 4, 2022

Tomorrow will take care of itself

In the past several months I have learned to live day by day, and not worry about tomorrow. In many ways it is the way to live without worries since if you think about what tomorrow may one is bound to worry. I packed a small bag enough for travel for 2 days and when I feel like it I will go where I think the Lord will lead me. At least I have a home to return to and a small village dwelling that I call my second home. Yesterday I started driving without knowing where I would go. I could go north to Kudat to sell my books or I go South to Sipitang to sell my books but I ended up in my wife’s village just after 11am. It was a long drive as the road condition was worse when I traveled there 6 months ago and there was an accident which kept me waiting in my car before the tow trucks arrived. Tomorrow I don’t know where to worship. Would it be in Tambunan or Keningau or I could drive back to KK early in the morning? I am free to go where I please and do whatever I want whenever I  want. I am free from all men so that I could be slave to all as I serve Christ.

No comments:

Post a Comment