Monday, August 15, 2016

New Journey Begins

If there is verse in the Bible that sums up my life and ministry it is Numbers 9,22-23 "Whether it was two days, a month or a year that the cloud remained above the tabernacle, the children of Israel would remain encamped and not journey; but when it was taken up, they would journey. At the command of the Lord they remained in the Camp, and at the command of the Lord they journeyed...." I had remained in Kota Kinabalu not journeying since 11th July 2016 when I took all my books from College to Kota Kinabalu. But barely 35 days since I am journeying again. This morning I drove from KK at 5.30am and reached Ranau at 7am sharp. I stopped for breakfast and I reached the College at 7.40am about 10 minutes before the Chapel service started.
I sat at my usual place and stood up to pray and to worship. At the end of the sermon, the student invited me to say the prayer for the Word of God and I obliged. As the service ended many students came up to me and greeted me. Only one or two knew I was going to the College but I did not tell them the reason or for how long. I will begin my adventure afresh. We sang the song it was better to spend a day in God's house than 1,000 days elsewhere. How true that was as I stood in God's house restored to His family and mine and as Joshua would say "as for me and my family we will serve the Lord".

No comments:

Post a Comment