Thursday, February 16, 2023

Looking on the Bright Side

Sometimes events and people's chattering could overwhelm one's peace and constancy. I have learned to react with extreme caution even confronted with great provocation and lies, ane slander. I believe God is on the throne and He is on the side of the right. Hence, we can look on the bright side of things no matter how pessimistic or hopeless the situation may be. There is always a silver lining after the dark clouds. Even during the height of cyclone Gabriele on Sunday I told my son that dad had prayed and the cyclone would move away from Auckland and he would be able to land if his flight would go ahead as scheduled.

Even on Monday Auckland International Airport was still receiving international flights as the centre of the storm had moved just so slightly east and then hit East Coast of North Island with tremendous downpours causing floods and devastation throughout the region. 

No matter what it is my duty to pray for my son while he is in New Zealand and may the Lord touch him afresh like when he was a teenager full of fire for Him. But as for me, I will look on the bright side and soon by early next week, there will bright sunlight as the paths of the righteous shine unto the perfect day. 

No comments:

Post a Comment