Sunday, August 27, 2023

Spiritual Authority

I attended the graduation of my former College in 2019 where I served three years full time and twice during the pandemic I went up to the College to teach intensive courses. But I have never received any formal invitation to any of the College's events, be it graduation dinner or the graduation except only once when I was the speaker at the 2014 graduation service. In fact it was the invitation of my present College to their graduation last year that could have triggered the events that led me to joining them last June. Again I am comtemplating of attending an event this Saturday at my former College.

Not that it would be the main reason for going to Ranau because 3 weeks ago I received the shocking news that one of the elders of my former Ranau church had passed away suddenly. So I thought about visiting the family or least joining the Sunday service where the family members will be present. Plus my books on Galatians and John's Gospel were sold only in two of Ranau's churches and there are many more churches that I have not gone to promote my books. May God's will be done. As I attended the 2019 graduation as a mere member, so I shall be next Saturday as an ordinary member, though I am confident in the Lord that many grass root members will be happy to see me as I have been their pastor and a leader among them, as one who has served with no title and no position but only with spirtual authority in the name of the Lord.

No comments:

Post a Comment