Thursday, August 24, 2023

Time for a Break

Tonight's lectures will be the last and we will have one week's break before the teaching Semester commences again and it will go on for 7 weeks of teaching before exams and graduation scheduled on the first Saturday of November. As I have been teaching non-stop for 8 weeks, yesterday after the 3-hour class on Galatians I actually felt dizzy and thought I was going faint or black out. Added to the pressure was the Korean trip that took much discussion and debates but at the end I decided not to go.

Might as well for then I shall have two days' rest and a few days allocated to mark papers. Coupled by the fact of preaching three times in two months which is not a lot but given the packed weekdays, preaching even once was an addditional burden. But thanks be to God I would not want it any other way. I have been out of commission for almost 18 months and it returns with double work, labouring for the Lord teaching Christ's followers to be His disciples. 

No comments:

Post a Comment