Monday, February 12, 2024

Three Months

The end is just as the beginning. I wrote in my last chapter of Departure Points. This Lunar New Year’s break has given me a bit of a reprieve. I have time to think and make plans for the future. Now I know what to do come April. I do not want to leave it to May as my lectures will end middle of May. There are only three months left.

I have one last hurrah in KL teaching 11 Masters students in a subject I like and also deemed extremely important given the challenges of false teachings. First, my filial duty to my mum and I will double my efforts to help her as much as I can. Then, I might just a do tour of a few churches to promote my three Malay books before I leave. 

To the North in Kudat and then Keningau and also to Ranau. That’s all I plan to do before making my big move. I may be away for a year or two or for a long time. Only the Lord will determine. I reckon if I fancy a broadly international ministry I need to make the move now while I am reasonably healthy to travel and preach. The interior of Sabah’s ministry is likely to end before I turn the magical age of 60. I have more than I thought I ever do. 

No comments:

Post a Comment