Sunday, April 21, 2024

Blogging highlights

I thought to myself why don’t I focus more on blogging since in the past two months it is reaching more than 10,000 readers per month. I know it will ebb and flow but blogging has given me some marvellous benefits including a full-time job in Singapore in 2008 and numerous friends whom I lost touch had reconnected with me through coming across my blog.

Imagine people reading around the world and the blogger does not know its intended audience except for some analytics and statistics of countries shown. There have been a few queries now and then but most readers are passerby which is fine by me as when they read they catch one or two spiritual points as all my blogposts would consist of one biblical principle and oftentimes application in life and ministry. I have my run on blogging and as long as there are readers whether 1,000 or 10,000 per month it is fine by me as freely you have been given, freely give.

No comments:

Post a Comment