Tuesday, December 20, 2022

He shall dwell in prosperity (Psalm 25:13)

I suppose it is the attitude in life and towards life that counts. One wealthy person could live in poverty because he is a miser and does not know how to spend money. He saves and hoards but do not know who he will leave his millions and that is vanity as so says Solomon in Ecclesiastes. Yet there is one who is poor but live well because he sees whatever he has ss God’s blessings, giving Him thanks and enjoying every good thing in life and way better than that wealthy person who has multiple accounts and 100 fold richer in wealth but live much worse than that poor person. This is also vanity.

A believer is one who knows how to abound and how to suffer lack. He can bear all things and do all things in Christ. He dwells in prosperity and never suffers lack. I can say that this year is a miracle year for me. No one supports me financially, not a soul knows what I go through but God is a good shepherd that prepares a table for me in the midst of my enemies. Enemies are many and they try everything to destroy my ministry (it is the devil’s envy) but I prosper every where I go. My preaching is more and more powerful as the Spirit anoints me with a greater measure..”he hates wickedness and loves righteousness therefore God your God has anointed you above all your fellows” (Psalm 45). 

No comments:

Post a Comment