Wednesday, December 21, 2022

Seed Money

I just put some money into an interest earning account. It is my seed money for my European trip planned for 2024. Per chance I can save RM20,000 for the trip and  I know that’s not quite enough but at least there is something. We walk by faith and not by sight. I am praying to make a European trip soonest possible, even by next July which is exactly 3 and a half years after the Wuhan virus that hit the world. I hope to mark the end of the pandemic by travelling. If I can’t make it by 2023, then it is 2024. The Lord grant good health in the mean time.

I spoke with an elder who is only 3 years older than me but he had visited Israel twice. He said he could not do it now because of his gout. I have yet to make an Israel’s visit though a fellow writer who is a friend in Jerusalem has asked me when I was going to make the trip. His first email to me was way back in 2005. Some dreams may take time to come to pass, just like my dreams for my church. It’s been 25 years since l left the leadership and until now has not held any significant post or no post whatsoever. But God will deliver me out of all these and He will cause me to shout for joy for His victory when His purpose for me is fulfilled. 

No comments:

Post a Comment