Friday, January 8, 2016

Finding a Home 4 my Books

I might have just found a home for my books. A day before my appointment in Nov 2014 was made known I donated several boxes of books to the College. Ironically tomorrow I am moving several more boxes of my books to my new office though I don't even see a bookshelf in it. Well the books will stay boxed at the moment.
Once I have a chance to go to KK I will bring a few more boxes up to the Ranau's College. Perhaps it is time for me to make a quick trip to Singapore and have my 300 books returned to Sabah now that perhaps I have found a home for my books. Speaking of books, I did buy a few locally published books but I only bought 2 from Amazon in US. Easily when I was in Singapore I would have purchased at least 20 books a year despite TTC library boasting one of the best stocked libraries in Asia. I would read 3 or 4 books a week with many more for my lectures and courses.

No comments:

Post a Comment