Wednesday, March 30, 2016

Returning Home

It is good to be home. Home to me is where the people of God are. My delight is in the saints of the land. When I reached Namaus after 2.5 hours drive I was feeling haggard but I rushed to the 3.30pm prayer meeting. A leader must lead by example and by his presence.  Whether I lead prayers or say a word or not, my presence is enough to lift spirits and keep the enterprise going. When I return to my room I came across a few hostelites and they greeted me, selamat kembali. Welcome back.
This morning I shall be leading staff devotions with faculty and admin staff. We meet for fellowship once a fortnight.  It will be a busy few days, moving the few things I have left in my Muhibbah church house and then by Friday I shall be speaking in a school camp of the biggest Secondary school in town, then on Saturday morning I shall be driving to Tenom, about 3.5 hours drive from where I am for a weekend of Paskah services. Kurie Eleison!

2 comments:

  1. :) I still remember the song you sang in class... Kurie Eleison! Unforgettable and lovely song.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Joel, I am now back to College so I might just have a chance to sing the song again to my Greek class.

    ReplyDelete