Saturday, January 7, 2023

Book Sales for New Year

It’s the Orthodox Christmas today. But my book sales are going well. I have only five good copies left for Sarawak and another 20 copies with a few typos that I am selling with RM10.00 discount. These were the first copies printed before they are corrected. I am still deciding whether to print more books in A5 size which is slightly cheaper to print and lighter to mail to different buyers across the State and country.

Just received another order for West Malaysia, the third such order thus far. My Sarawak trip is still on early next month and it will be my first time driving across the Sabah-Sarawak border. I plan to take it easy and spend four days and three nights in all. There are many smaller towns and villagers on the way and I hope to sell more of the John’s Gospel commentary. God is good. This year is year of peace and joy. I have enjoyed peace at home, with great rejoicing, seeing God works mightily in a number of places in KK and outside of KK. 

No comments:

Post a Comment