Sunday, September 3, 2023

One Week is Over, book is nearly Done

The past week has been one of the busiest times of my life. Yes, I am editing a book for publication - 6 essays and 6 sermons with only three sermons and one essay in English. It is a Malay book but I thought I include a sample of English sermons to encourage my readers to pick up proficiency in the language. For a whole week I read through all the essays and made corrections.

I did not write anything new except once or twice I have to add a short summary in order readers can follow my train of thought better. It will be sixth book, three in Malay and three in English. At the end it comes up to 153 pages of about 40,000 words in total. These essays are on a number of current issues like the doctrine of Trinity, marriage and divorce and theological education. I believe many readers will find the book useful. Some essays are more than 5,000 words but none exceeds 7,000 words each. Sermons are between 1,200 to 2,900 words from a 10 min sermon to an hour long sermon of almost 3,000 words. 

No comments:

Post a Comment