Tuesday, November 4, 2014

Taking a Break

I have decided not to accept preaching invitations as for now as there are so many things on my mind in anticipation of my new ministry. My spirit is already in Ranau though my body is in KK. I can't wait to meet my church members and I trust it will be an exciting time for them as it will be for me. One of the first things I needed to do is to find a car suitable for off-road driving and on gravel and village paths. Although the church is in town the members are village folks from various villages in the district of Ranau. I also plan to make use of the church for teaching the Bible besides Sunday sermons. The elders of the church who met me were eager to be taught and equipped further in God's Word. The youths are vibrant in their faith and I hope to excite them with Scripture. Perhaps during the long School holidays teach them Greek and elementary Hebrew.

No comments:

Post a Comment