Monday, June 13, 2016

The King's Heart is Turned (Proverbs 21:1)

The king's heart is in the hands of the Lord like the rivers of water; He turns it wherever He wills (Proverbs 21:1). As my preaching season ends for now, my teaching season begins with an MA course on church growth starting this evening until Friday morning. Then it will a hard slog for Seoul's SBL International meeting. I am running out of time to complete two papers accepted for presentation at Yonsei University from 2nd to 7th July. But my heart is turned and is turning as the Lord directs. I can see clearer now where my future lies though it is as if in a mirror darkly. But as the Lord guides He makes clear his will and the path of the righteous shines unto the perfect day. He keeps his mind at peace and nothing will shake him for those who put their trust in the Lord shall not be put to shame.

No comments:

Post a Comment