Thursday, October 11, 2018

Classes End, Itinerant Preaching Begins

This morning over 2 hours I concluded my lectures on Romans. I spoke from the middle of chapter 15 to the end of 16 which is the concluson of Paul's magisterial letter to the Roman church almost 2 thousand years ago. Paul testified of his calling as the apostle to the Gentiles and how the fruits of his ministry are an offering pleasing unto the Lord. How Paul could boast in the Lord concerning his work in preaching the Gospel bringing many nations unto the obedience of faith. From chapter 16 I spoke about Paul's co workers and how he could connect with so many fellow workers, male and female.
But as my classes ended, I have no time to rest as tonight I shall be speaking in my College homegroup and also tomorrow at Chapel. Straight after Chapel I shall be driving close to 5 hours to Kemabong an interior district where we are holding an eldership seminar over the weekend. But late Saturday I shall travel back to Keningau and preach there on Sunday before heading back to Kota Kinabalu. Then it will be 4 days of marking paper and praise God I have only one thesis to approve before returning to College next Thursday to prepare for long weekend of revival meetings in Telupid, a township about 2 hours from Ranau to the East. Then whatever marking is left undone I will have to complete by month's end before the close of the academic year on Graduation Day on 10th November. Praise God for my students and friends who continue to pray for me so that I may be able to speak as the Lord wills with all boldness and wisdom.

No comments:

Post a Comment