Wednesday, April 12, 2023

Passover Ministry

Last Good Friday-Resurrection services could be my last in a church setting for a while. The Lord spoke to me and said in April 2022, a year ago that I would preach every month when the SOPs were lifted on 1st May 2022. I have preached in 12 churches in Sabah and Sarawak and I heard there could be an invitation to preach in Sarawak again this Christmas. At the end of the month I will go up to Kota Belud one last time before taking one whole month off before moving into my new Campus accommodation in June. Behold the old has passed away and I will do new things, saith the Lord.

Teaching the Bible is my calling, so I look forward in doing just that in the near future. Nearing my late 50s now, one can't afford to make mistakes as it will take more time to rectify and recover. I have to save for my retirement, though the thought of retirement never crosses my mind. As long as I have breath and whatever little strength I have, I will preach the gospel and declare God's Word like what I did at the side of a mountain, down the valley for three consecutive days. Next time I will ask a deacon from the church to pick me up from my homestay and it will relieve me of stress driving in pitch darkness. I will do what I can do like the priests who have their brother Levites to help them in many menial tasks. 

No comments:

Post a Comment